Kingston HyperX Max 3.0 USB 3.0 solid state drive (SSD)
Kingston HyperX Max 3.0 review: A pocket-sized SSD drive for fast transfers over USB 3.0
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- WD's new external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
- Intel claims storage supremacy with swift 3D XPoint Optane drives, 1-petabyte 3D NAND
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Developer - Initial 3mth ContractVIC
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCGuidewire Developer - Policy Center 8NSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTSCCM Applications PackagerWA
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- FTAEM & AEM Forms ConsultantsWA
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC