Kelvinator KWH62HRA air conditioner
The KWH62HRA window/wall reverse cycle air conditioner delivers cost effective heating and cooling for those living in a smaller home, apartment or restricted space. Boasting a powerful 6kW cooling capacity as well as a 5.5kw heating capacity the KWH62HRA is a great alternative to a split system air conditioner. The unit offers a dehumidifier, climate control, timer, sleep mode and a 3-speed fan.
Price$ 1,109.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Star rating (heating)||2.5|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- CCJava Developer with Oracle database experience | Defence intelligence | NV1ACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC