Kelvinator KWH47HRA air conditioner
The KWH47HRA window/wall reverse cycle air conditioner is a great alternative to a split system air conditioner. Because of its compact design it is ideal for cooling and heating smaller family homes and space-restricted areas. It has a 12-hour programmable timer, a 3-speed fan for lower energy consumption and a dust filter which removes dust and other larger airborne particles. It also comes with a 2-year warranty.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Star rating (heating)||3|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCBPM / Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems EngineerACT
- FTGraduate IT Support OfficerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer / Technical LeadACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProjects Resource/ Workforce ManagerVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW