First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Kelvinator KWH20HMA air conditioner
The KWH20HMA window/wall reverse cycle air conditioner gives you the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning without the need for expensive installation costs. The unit has an auto swing function to improve air flow distribution and it has superior efficiency for lower energy costs.
Price$ 509.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Window / through-the-wall|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Star rating (heating)||3.5|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.