Kelvinator KSV70HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSV70HRA split system reverse cycle air conditioner has a powerful 7.0 kW cooling capacity and a 7.2kW heating capacity. The unit delivers an effective air conditioning solution with an energy–efficient economy mode. The Kelvinator KSV70HRA also offers an easy–to–read backlit display remote control, a digital display on the indoor unit, as well as a dehumidifier and fan-only mode.
Price$ 1,799.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.0|
|Star rating (heating)||4.0|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperWA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst / BillingNSW
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/JAVA/UNIX) 160804/AP/172Asia
- CCProject Engineer -VIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCProject Manager CCTVNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio & Program Management ManagerVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperACT
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSenior .Net Applications SupportACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- CCMessaging EngineerNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironment Management AnalystACT
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW