Kelvinator KSV70HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSV70HRA split system reverse cycle air conditioner has a powerful 7.0 kW cooling capacity and a 7.2kW heating capacity. The unit delivers an effective air conditioning solution with an energy–efficient economy mode. The Kelvinator KSV70HRA also offers an easy–to–read backlit display remote control, a digital display on the indoor unit, as well as a dehumidifier and fan-only mode.
Price$ 1,799.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.0|
|Star rating (heating)||4.0|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTSAP Business Objects ConsultantACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- FTITCM EngineerNSW
- TPAnsarada Data Room AdministratorNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW
- CCProcess Business Analyst X 3VIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCBiztalk DeveloperACT
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCCloud Solution Architect - Financial Services - Continuous IntegrationNSW
- CCTechnology Support Specialist - Multiple RolesSA
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerQLD
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- CCIT Support AnalystVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportQLD
- TPProject CoordintorVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Queensland TerritoryQLD
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD