Kelvinator KSV62HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSV62HRA split system reverse cycle air conditioner delivers 6.2kW cooling and 6.4kW heating capacity as well as hospital grade filtration to reduce noxious odours and neutralise harmful gases in the air. The Kelvinator KSV62HRA also offers a dehumidifier and fan-only mode. You can also choose between the swing mode to distribute the airflow or a fixed position to control the direction
Price$ 1,689.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.0|
|Star rating (heating)||4.0|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Ericsson releases WebRTC browser and framework as open source
- Booksellers raise Amazon monopoly concerns with European Commission
- Group's numbers opposed to net neutrality smaller than suggested
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.