Kelvinator KSE88HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSE88HRA split system conventional reverse cycle air conditioner boasts a powerful 8.5kW heating and cooling capacity and uses the R410A refrigerant (which is ozone friendly). The unit provides cost-effective air conditioning when used in its energy-efficient economy mode. It has a dehumidifier and fan only mode that lets you control the airflow using swing mode or fixed to optimise air distribution without the air blowing directly onto you.
Price$ 1,689.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.0|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCTechnologyOne System Administration and DevelopmentACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTProduct OwnerNSW
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT