Kelvinator KSE88CRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSE88CRA split system cooling only air conditioner boasts a powerful 8.5kW cooling capacity and it is an ideal choice for those living in a warmer climate (or if already have a heating solution in your home). The unit uses R410A refrigerant which is ozone safe and also houses carbon/electrostatic filters which eliminate noxious odours and inactive harmful chemical gases. The dust filters trap small dust particles, smoke and pet fur.
Price$ 1,589.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCWeb AdministratorACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCAWS ArchitectNSW
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW