Kelvinator KSE53HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSE53HRA split system conventional reverse cycle air conditioner has a DC inverter which provides quiet operation as well as a turbo mode for fast temperature control. The unit has a 5.3kW heating and cooling capacity and uses a R410A refrigerant (which is ozone layer safe). The Kelvinator KSE53HRA offers cost-effective air conditioning with an energy-efficient economy mode and it comes with a 5 year warranty.
Price$ 1,109.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||4.5|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin) 160617/P/564Asia
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCChange ManagerACT
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCChange Manager, Digital ProgramNSW
- CCSpatial DeveloperQLD
- CCSharepoint ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Media AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW