Kelvinator KSE26HRA air conditioner
The Kelvinator KSE26HRA split system conventional reverse cycle air conditioner has a heating capacity of 2.65kW and a cooling capacity of 3.0kW it also features a 24 hour timer so you can programme its operation to start or stop any time of the day or night. The unit offers cost-effective air conditioning with its energy efficient economy mode. As well as ‘climate control’, other features include an energy–efficient economy mode, dehumidifier and fan-only mode.
Price$ 689.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- Kelvinator, Lg Air Conditioner Remote Receiver ... 59.95
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Star rating (heating)||4|
|Warranty length (months)||60|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- NEC aims at Big Data 'sweet spot' with new SAP Hana tool
- Uber will fight to keep its Boston ride data private
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.