- Can be used with standard headphones, Ease of use and pairing
- Volume control doesn't work with MP3 players
A convenient gadget for those who don't want to let their music get in the way of their mobile phone.
Price$ 129.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
If chilling out with your MP3 player has ever meant you missed an important phone call, then perhaps the Jabra BT325s was created with you in mind.
The BT325s plugs into your MP3 player via a standard 3.5mm headphone jack and acts as a normal set of earphones. But the best feature of this nifty device is its Bluetooth capabilities - users simply pair it with their mobile phone and it cheerfully notifies with a melodic chime every time you have a phone call. Gone are those days where your blaring iPod forced you to miss an important call.
The BT325s looks like a standard in-line remote that you would find on many digital music players. It has volume controls for the phone and voice dialing function on capable handsets, but sadly these don't work with your MP3 player. With a wireless connection and a microphone built into the BT325s, you can answer your phone without even fishing it from your bag or pocket.
Sound quality is above average for both music and voice. This is further assisted by the fact that you can use any set of standard headphones with the unit. It comes with a pair of default earbuds, but these can simply be disconnected and replaced with a third party pair. With a claimed eight hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby for music and Bluetooth connection, there's also plenty of juice to chat away and rock out without having to stop and recharge.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- LG G5 to debut on February 21, going head-to-head with Galaxy S7
- As 5G approaches, 3G and 4G are still getting faster
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
- Apple might show off iPhone 5se and iPad Air 3 at March 15 event
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTInsight / Customer / modelling - Analyst (Data Scientist)NSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCContracts ManagerNSW
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC