IronKey Personal S200 Flash Drive
This secure flash drive uses hardware encryption, eliminating the need to run software and put your data at potential risk
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- New USB-C authentication spec protects against malware and shoddy chargers
- Porn clicker runs rampant Google Play
- Old malware rears its ugly head in new attacks: ESET
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- BlackBerry’s PRIV hits Australian shores
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- FTSenior Middleware Lead Shared Services (Support and EngineeringVIC
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSiebel AnalystACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCNV2 - System Administration / Application SupportACT
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Data AnalystVIC
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- CCContract ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC