Inkline Floorplan Design Suite 9.0
FloorPlan3D Design Suite 9 is a powerful collection of tools that allows you to visualise the house of your dreams on your own PC. You can start from scratch, or choose and modify from one of over 1000 templates.
One of FloorPlan3D's nicest features is the "Virtual Reality Walkthrough", which lets you take a simulated stroll through your house, garden and property to see how your creation is taking shape.
You can import and export DXF-format drawings, making it easy to work in conjunction with professional CAD software, and if you want to import your own custom objects - such as that great entertainment unit you just created - FloorPlan3D also supports the popular 3DS (3D Studio Max) file format.
The manual is easy to read and goes through all the steps you will need to start designing your home.
The extra disc that provides additional templates can be confusing to navigate, but in some cases doesn't appear to have all the home designs it should.
Verdict With the many different options available, including photo realistic rendering, kitchen showroom and over 1300 pre-drawn symbols and shapes, designing your dream home couldn't get much easier.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft dials back Windows 10 upgrades to 2X a year
- First look: Nuheara IQbuds smart Bluetooth ear buds do more than just music
- Use Feedback Hub to complain to Microsoft about Windows 10
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- New Windows 10 Mobile preview adds handy web features, but kills Wi-Fi Sense
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTScrum MasterVIC
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160523/AP/568Asia
- CCProgram Business Implementation Director- HR Payroll, FINSW
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCOracle Application Administrator - July startACT
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCDeployment Engineer / IT AuditorQLD
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOPEN _ ASAP_Technical Specialist COEACT
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCExcel DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA