- Throws chunks of logic out the window
Google at its best is simple: a logo, a search bar, and two buttons: Google Search and I'm Feeling Lucky. From there, users could quickly and accurately access billions of pages on the internet. The concept is so elementary we cannot understand why Google bothers messing with it with additions such as SearchWiki. At the very least, Google should make it easier to configure your Google account to make Wiki clutter go away.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCProject Coordinator - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160824/AP/187Asia
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCDB2 Database AdministratorACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC