Gigabyte Geforce 6600GT (GV-NX66T128)
- Performs well, SLI support
- Poor software bundle
Some of the best value for money available, it can run most modern games quite comfortably without denting the bank balance.
Price$ 319.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
Don't let the price tag of this card fool you into thinking it is somehow sub-par or lacking in features. In fact, this card is based on the 6600GT GPU and has 128MB of GDDR3 memory. It performed very reliably and speedily in all of our tests and was a cinch to install. Furthermore, the card supports SLI and has a wide range of output capabilities.
The default GPU and memory clock speeds of 500MHz/1GHz can be manipulated via the V-tuner2 utility and the card is cooled by a heat sink and fan combination on the GPU.
The reason for the card's low price is the lack of a software bundle, although a software DVD player is supplied. High-definition output is also a feature of this card, and it is supplied with a dongle that has component outputs as well as an S-Video output for standard definition TV display.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 LG G3 review
- 4 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 5 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- Sony joins AllSeen Alliance to push for common ground in IoT
- Groups: FCC shouldn't overturn state laws against municipal broadband
- Apple blames leaked nude celebrity photos on 'targeted attack'
- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.