Garmin nuvi 1390T GPS unit
The design and user interface of Garmin's nuvi 1390T may not be as flashy as some competitors, but it more than makes up for the lack of bling with an excellent navigation experience
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Goodbye GPS? DARPA preparing alternative position-tracking technology
- Elon Musk: Teslas could drive themselves, today
- Nvidia unveils $10,000 autonomous driving computer
- Driverless cars in the UK gets the OK from government
- Spotify hijacks Uber speakers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager (12-month renewable contract)Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Cyber Security TransformationNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW