Fujitsu AST24LBAJ air conditioner
The Fujitsu AST24LBAJ air conditioner is a multi-system wall-mounted inverter. It has a maximum cooling capacity of 7.4kW and a maximum heating capacity of 9kW. The indoor unit weights 16kg and has noise levels of 47dBA at one metre.
Price$ 669.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Number of fan speeds||4|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Developer - .Net, MVC, C#NSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCIteration Manager/Agile Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Sharepoint, CRM, MS Dynamics)ACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCTechnical PM - Magento E-Commerce SolutionNSW
- FTPermanent Defence network engineer - career progression & flexible conditionsACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- CCPMO SupportQLD
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA