Fujitsu ABTA24LAT air conditioner
The Fujitsu ABTA24LAT/ABTF24LAT air conditioner is an inverter floor/ceiling console. It includes a program timer, sleep timer, auto-restart as well as automatic louvre swinging both horizontally and vertically. It has a manual louvre adjustment too. The unit’s maximum cooling capacity is 7.1kW and its maximum heating capacity is 8kW.
Price$ 3,769.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 2 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4.5|
|Star rating (heating)||5|
|Other model names||AOTA24LACL|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Staples says hack may have compromised 1 million-plus payment cards
- Judge questions evidence on whether NSA spying is too broad
- Three ways enterprise software is changing
- T-Mobile to pay $90M for unauthorized charges on customers' bills
- Companies battle for control of Italy's national fiber network
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.