First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Fujitsu AWTZ14LBC air conditioner
The Fujitsu AWTZ14LBC air conditioner is an inverter nocria ceiling wall unit with a cooling capacity of 4.2kW and a heating capacity of 6kW. It includes automatic and manually adjustable louvres, program and sleep timers, auto-restart and a washable panel.
Price$ 2,239.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 3 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||6|
|Star rating (heating)||6|
|Other model names||AOTZ14LBC|
|Number of fan speeds||5|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Latest News Articles
- Glass all gone after one-day sale, Google says
- Mt. Gox has filed for liquidation in Japan, says report
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Sony launches 6in dual-SIM smartphone for sub-$500
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
- 5 Who makes the better smartphone, Samsung or HTC?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.