First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Fujitsu AST18LBAJ air conditioner
The Fujitsu AST18LBAJ air conditioner is a multi-system wall-mounted inverter with a maximum cooling capacity of 6kW, maximum heating capacity of 7kW. The indoor unit weighs 43kg and has a noise level of 43dBA at one metre.
Price$ 609.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Other model names||AST18LBAJ|
|Number of fan speeds||4|
|Remote control||Remote control included|
Latest News Articles
- LastPass discloses now-fixed vulnerabilities ahead of security conference
- Yahoo acquires video streaming startup RayV
- New Relic's analysis service goes live
- Hardware hackathon hopes for new ideas on 3D printers, robots
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sales news mixed ahead of earnings
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.