Fujifilm FinePix F810 Zoom
- Widescreen LCD, nice picture quality
- Clunky zoom, no adjustable jpeg compression ratios
Definitely worth a look, Fujifilm's FinePix F810 is a camera that will appeal to people wanting TV connectivity with widescreen viewing.
Price$ 790.00 (AUD)
There's a widescreen theme to Fujifilm's FinePix F810 Zoom. The solid metal chassis is accommodatingly broad, as is the 2.1" 16:9 widescreen LCD. This makes shot composition a dream, and ensures images and movie files can be viewed properly on a widescreen television.
As usual, Fujifilm has put the whole package together with an eye for simplicity--despite the heavy feature set. And the price tag is quite competitive for a 6 megapixel digital camera of this quality.
The fourth-generation Super CCD technology means that the 6.3 megapixel CCD actually outputs 12.3 megapixel images. The camera also has a 4X optical zoom and impressive movie playback. We found the zoom a bit clunky, but image quality and responsive camera operations made up for this. Shot-to-shot time is fast, though we'd have liked a selectable array of jpeg compression ratios, as it's too high on some shooting modes. Still, this camera is excellent value for money.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFirewall EngineerNSW
- TPSenior .NET Developer (Angular or React)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full-Stack Developer (Digital Transformation Project)QLD
- FTSharepoint Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network Engineer - RANVIC
- FTL&D Consultant, Wealth AdvisorNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- FTSystem Administrator App-VACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTICT Contract AnalystWA
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | DETQLD