Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C2120 colour laser printer
Fuji Xerox's latest mid-range colour laser printer has plenty of features and a low price
Price$ 649.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Hands on with MakerBot's 3D printed wood
- Consumer 3D printer market growing, helped by crowdfunding
- HP brings inkjet tech to big business with 40K-nozzle printer
- Turn your selfies into 3D figurines
- Scientists warn of 3D printing health effects as tech hits high street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA