Looking at creator Games Workshop's impressive legacy, it should come as no surprise that Blood Bowl was originally a tabletop role-playing game
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Powerful gaming PC backpacks are becoming a thing as VR craze swells
- Report: Microsoft could debut Xbox One game streaming stick and 'Xbox TV' at E3
- Asus ROG teases a massive gaming notebook that outperforms Titan X
- Review - Total War: Warhammer
- Total War: Warhammer DirectX 12 performance preview: Radeon reigns supreme
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCApplication Test AnalystACT
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCRelease Manager, SAPNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT