EA Sports MMA
- Total Strike Control builds from the success of Fight Night's controls. The ground game is easy to pick up. Worldwide focus allows for a broader MMA experience than if confined to a single organization. Online features are stacked with EA Sports Live Broadcast leading the charge.
- Lack of UFC license means losing out on many MMA stars and the dominant force in MMA culture. Ground game could be deeper. Not enough special moves specific to each discipline. Career mode starts to feel repetitive after becoming champion. Slim pickings when searching for well known MMA brands to clothe your fighters.
There's no question that the UFC is the star of the MMA world. It has the most recognizable stars, the biggest pay-per-view events, and a solid video game franchise in THQ's Undisputed. It's all too easy to forget that there are other organizations with world class fighters out there. With EA Sports MMA, EA draws the task to show that MMA doesn't need the UFC label to be noticed.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
|Supported platforms||PlayStation 3, Xbox 360|
|ESRB rating (US)||E10+ (Everyone 10 and older)|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 8 insider tips to help you become a Pokémon master
- Awesome: Hitman's next elusive assassination target is Gary "Wildcard" Busey
- Microsoft's slimmed-down Xbox One S launches August 2
- Star Wars: Trials on Tatooine brings free VR lightsaber battles to Steam today
- Watch as crowds gather to catch a rare Pokémon in Central Park
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCPractice Lead - Java, FrontendVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution DesignerACT
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer (SCCM/SOE)WA
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCSenior Agile Java/Spring/AngularJS EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Microsoft Active DirectoryNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- CCSenior Contracts Officer/Procurement -Governmen BckgrndNSW