Crysis 2 review: This sequel picks up after the events of the original game, dropping you in the middle of a near-future NYC
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTNetwork ConsultantNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCAccount Manager - Software Solutions - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Application SpecialistACT
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA