Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner is a lightweight portable device with a dual power mode setting so you can switch between constant suction or boost to a higher suction level to lift stubborn dirt. The DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a combination accessory tool, which is a wide debris nozzle that picks up crumbs and larger particles and can convert to a brush tool for dusting.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||0.35L|
|Tools / attachments||Crevice tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Handheld|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Business Systems AnalystVIC
- CCSenior SAP BW & HANA Developer/Technical ArchitectVIC
- CCPerformance Test Lead- Load runner, SAP , Citrix ,HPQC ,QTPNSW
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerWA
- CCCrystal reports expertACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCAsp.Net Developer with Angular, SQL,Twitter Bootstrapper, CSSNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Process AnalystNSW
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- FTMobility Test AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA