Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner is a lightweight portable device with a dual power mode setting so you can switch between constant suction or boost to a higher suction level to lift stubborn dirt. The DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a combination accessory tool, which is a wide debris nozzle that picks up crumbs and larger particles and can convert to a brush tool for dusting.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||0.35L|
|Tools / attachments||Crevice tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Handheld|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW