Dyson DC31 handheld vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC31 handheld vacuum cleaner employs Dyson’s centrifugal force technology to separate dust particles from the air. The DC31 has a dual power mode that offers 10 minutes of high constant suction, as well as 6 minutes with 70 percent higher suction to get stubborn dirt. It comes with a HEPA filter and has 0.35L bin capacity.
Price$ 299.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||0.35L|
|Tools / attachments||Crevice tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Handheld|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support L1, 2 & 3NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCChange LeadNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT