Dyson DC25 Hepa plus vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC25 Hepa plus upright vacuum cleaner features a HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air. It also employs ‘Radix Cyclone technology’ which uses centrifugal forces to separate dust particles from the air. The DC25 Hepa package also includes a mini turbine head, combination floor tool, combination accessory tool, and a stair tool.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||1.3L|
|Tools / attachments||Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 2 Nokia Lumia 930 review
- 3 Asus G550JK gaming notebook
- 4 Fetch TV set-top box
- 5 Dell Inspiron 15 5547 laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Tablets with voice calling functions take off in Asia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.