Dyson DC25 Hepa plus vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC25 Hepa plus upright vacuum cleaner features a HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air. It also employs ‘Radix Cyclone technology’ which uses centrifugal forces to separate dust particles from the air. The DC25 Hepa package also includes a mini turbine head, combination floor tool, combination accessory tool, and a stair tool.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
- DC58 Animal Hand Held Vacuum 279.00
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||1.3L|
|Tools / attachments||Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCBusiness Systems Analyst - eCommerce PaymentsVIC
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCIBM Sterling Developer + IBM Sterling Team LeaderNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCSr. Business Analyst - ServicePLUSVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP HR & Payroll consultant - July STARTACT
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCSenior Analyst, Applications - GDWVIC
- CCEnvironment AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCProgram Technical Director- Migration to SAP HR PayrollNSW