Dyson DC25 Hepa plus vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC25 Hepa plus upright vacuum cleaner features a HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air. It also employs ‘Radix Cyclone technology’ which uses centrifugal forces to separate dust particles from the air. The DC25 Hepa package also includes a mini turbine head, combination floor tool, combination accessory tool, and a stair tool.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||1.3L|
|Tools / attachments||Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160621/P/866Asia
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTStorage ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- FTTechnical Support - ImplementationsVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia