First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dyson DC24 HEPA
The Dyson DC24 HEPA is a lightweight, upright vacuum cleaner which includes features such as a HEPA filter and a reversible wand for stairs and hard-to-reach areas. The DC24 comes bundled with a mini flat out tool which is ultra compact and ideal for cleaning under low furniture, plus the Dyson Ball technology helps to steer the vacuum smoothly round household furniture.
Price$ 649.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 2 stores)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||0.85L|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Latest News Articles
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Some customers aren't sold on US transition to IP networks
- Net neutrality ruling complicates US transition to IP networks
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.