Dyson DC23 Motorhead vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC23 Motorhead canister (barrel) vacuum cleaner has a two litre capacity and offers a hygienic, one-touch bin emptying function. The DC23 features the centrifugal force technology called ‘Radix Cyclone to separate dust particles, mould and other harmful bacteria from the air. The Dyson DC23 Motorhead comes bundled with a hard floor, brush, stair and crevice tool.
Price$ 1,099.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||2L|
|Tools / attachments||Brush tool, Crevice tool, Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Canister|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness Intelligence Business AnalystSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia