Dyson DC23 Motorhead vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC23 Motorhead canister (barrel) vacuum cleaner has a two litre capacity and offers a hygienic, one-touch bin emptying function. The DC23 features the centrifugal force technology called ‘Radix Cyclone to separate dust particles, mould and other harmful bacteria from the air. The Dyson DC23 Motorhead comes bundled with a hard floor, brush, stair and crevice tool.
Price$ 1,099.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||2L|
|Tools / attachments||Brush tool, Crevice tool, Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Canister|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- MIT unifies Web development in a single, speedy new language
- Google, Microsoft, Sony make 'The Interview' available online
- Experts: FCC will adopt net neutrality rules in early 2015
- Romanian version of EU cybersecurity directive allows warrantless access to data
- Rackspace DNS recovers after DDoS brings system down
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.