Dyson DC22 Motorhead
The Dyson DC22 Motorhead canister (or barrel) vacuum cleaner features a motorised floor tool with powerful bristles which spin at up to 90 times per second to remove dirt and pet hair from carpets. The DC22 Motorhead comes with a HEPA filter and it combines a motorised head, powerful performance, and a full-size Dyson barrel into a compact lightweight vacuum.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 3 stores)
|Bag / bin capacity||1.2L|
|Tools / attachments||Brush tool, Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Canister|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCPMO ManagerVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCProduct Solution DesignerVIC
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW