Dyson DC15 HEPA
The Dyson DC15 HEPA upright vacuum cleaner offers an impressive HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air and it uses Dyson’s ‘Radix Cyclone technology’ which separates dust particles from the air using a centrifugal force. The DC15 HEPA includes a mini turbine head, combination floor tool, brush tool, stair tool and crevice tool.
Price$ 999.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||2.5L|
|Tools / attachments||Brush tool, Crevice tool, Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Superannuation FundVIC
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSAP Basis Admin with JavaACT
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Applications Projects Functional ConsultantSA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW