Dyson DC15 HEPA
The Dyson DC15 HEPA upright vacuum cleaner offers an impressive HEPA filter for cleaner expelled air and it uses Dyson’s ‘Radix Cyclone technology’ which separates dust particles from the air using a centrifugal force. The DC15 HEPA includes a mini turbine head, combination floor tool, brush tool, stair tool and crevice tool.
Price$ 999.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||2.5L|
|Tools / attachments||Brush tool, Crevice tool, Stair tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Upright|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Active Directory ArchitectACT
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Developer - Appian/PegaVIC
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & LendingQLD
- TPMobile Application DeveloperWA
- FTJnr Security SOC Analyst (Tier 1) - Permanent - North Ryde BasedNSW
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- TPDynamics CRM Technical Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTWeb Front- End DeveloperSA
- CCSenior PMO Analyst - ReportingNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- CCIT Risk Specialist (Assurance) - TelcoVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Security Specialist - Palo Alto Firewall ExpertVIC
- TPPMO SchedulerNSW