Dyson AM03 White/Silver fan
The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an uninterrupted air flow as it is a bladeless fan. The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an LED display for easy adjustment of the controls in the dark. Its air inlet can draw in up to 20 litres of air per second to generate the primary airflow. A dimmer switch control adjusts the airflow power with precision, while the oscillation control uses an independent motor to drive the fan. The bladeless design makes cleaning easier than standard bladed fans, as well as providing an uninterrupted air flow it's safe for use with children and pets. The Dyson AMO3 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Silver.
Price$ 599.00 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
|Other model names||AM03 Pedestal Fan|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; Stand; Remote control; Base plate; User guide|
|Other features||20 degree tilt axis, bladeless|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (C++/JAVA/SQL) 160505/SA/971Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCProduct SpecialistVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCSystems TrainerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC