Dyson AM03 White/Silver fan
The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an uninterrupted air flow as it is a bladeless fan. The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an LED display for easy adjustment of the controls in the dark. Its air inlet can draw in up to 20 litres of air per second to generate the primary airflow. A dimmer switch control adjusts the airflow power with precision, while the oscillation control uses an independent motor to drive the fan. The bladeless design makes cleaning easier than standard bladed fans, as well as providing an uninterrupted air flow it's safe for use with children and pets. The Dyson AMO3 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Silver.
Price$ 599.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 1 store)
- DC40 Allergy Upright Vacuum 699.00
|Other model names||AM03 Pedestal Fan|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; Stand; Remote control; Base plate; User guide|
|Other features||20 degree tilt axis, bladeless|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 3 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 4 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins P5 (Series 2) review: For elegant sound
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Uber suspends Nevada operations, affecting nearly 1,000 jobs
- Sony confirms development of e-paper smartwatch
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW