Dyson AM01 Air Multiplier (30cm)
The Dyson AM01 Table Fan 30cm is a bladeless air multiplier fan that delivers an uninterrupted airflow, unlike standard fans with blades. The AM01 air multiplier pivots on its own centre of gravity, so even when you adjust or tilt it, it stays put without clamping. Other features of Dyson AM01 fan include no blades or grilles for easy cleaning, and improved safety as it has no spinning blades. The Dyson AMO1 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Iron.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
|Other model names||AM01 Table fan 30cm|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; User guide|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Google's Project Brillo is an OS for the home -- and a lot more
- Photos: Samsung's next generation of connected home appliances
- Origin Smart Energy Monitor allows users to keep an eye on consumption, but only in Victoria for now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCSolution Design EngineerACT
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC