First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dyson AM01 Air Multiplier (30cm)
The Dyson AM01 Table Fan 30cm is a bladeless air multiplier fan that delivers an uninterrupted airflow, unlike standard fans with blades. The AM01 air multiplier pivots on its own centre of gravity, so even when you adjust or tilt it, it stays put without clamping. Other features of Dyson AM01 fan include no blades or grilles for easy cleaning, and improved safety as it has no spinning blades. The Dyson AMO1 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Iron.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
|Other model names||AM01 Table fan 30cm|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; User guide|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- ACCC wants new principles for app producers
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Samsung targets Galaxy of kids with latest tablet
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »