First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dyson AM01 Air Multiplier (30cm)
The Dyson AM01 Table Fan 30cm is a bladeless air multiplier fan that delivers an uninterrupted airflow, unlike standard fans with blades. The AM01 air multiplier pivots on its own centre of gravity, so even when you adjust or tilt it, it stays put without clamping. Other features of Dyson AM01 fan include no blades or grilles for easy cleaning, and improved safety as it has no spinning blades. The Dyson AMO1 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Iron.
Price$ 399.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|Other model names||AM01 Table fan 30cm|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; User guide|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.