Dell Inspiron One 19 all-in-one desktop PC
A reasonably priced all-in-one PC
Price$ 999.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Apple slates March 21 event, with 4-in. iPhone likely on the stage
- Convoy International restructures business focus
- Tablets replace books for kids back at school
- Sony shows latest high-end Walkman
- Australian Government issues security warning to Apple users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCSharePoint Consultant - Office 365NSW
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk (Need SAP, ERP system experience)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW