First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Dell 1350cnw printer
- Wireless connectivity; Nice color quality
- Severely overpriced toner; No automatic duplexing
Wireless connectivity is an attractive bonus for this color LED printer's price range, but the superexpensive toner is not.
Price$ 449.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 5 stores)
|In the box||Dell 1350cnw Colour Printer; Installation Software CD (Printer Driver & Dell Supplies Management Software); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Black Cartridge (700 page yield3); Dell 1350cnw Ship-With Colour Cartridges (700 page yield3); Power Cord; Placemat; USB cable; Product Information Guide; Hardware Recycle Program label and instructions|
|Supported media sizes||A4|
|Total media capacity (sheets)||150|
|Printer usage||Small / home office|
|Duty cycle (pages per month)||30000|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi (wireless networking)||Yes|
|Wireless technology supported||Wireless 802.11b, Wireless 802.11g|
Latest News Articles
- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Typo halts sales of iPhone keyboard as injunction takes effect
- Cellular industry makes concession on kill switch
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 2 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
- 5 Who makes the better smartphone, Samsung or HTC?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.