First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Delonghi HN20-2 portable heater
The DeLonghi HN20-2 portable convection heater has two heat settings with a maximum power of 2000 watts. The DeLonghi HN20-2 heater features an adjustable thermostat, double insulation and anti-frost protection with optional wall mounting.
Price$ 69.00 (AUD)
|Number of heat settings||2|
Latest News Articles
- HP adds Haswell to new EliteBook laptops
- HP shrinks full-sized Haswell desktops with new mini PCs
- Jawbone Mini Jambox Bluetooth speaker
- Hackers said to infiltrate European foreign affairs ministries ahead of G20
- The worst IT project disasters of 2013
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Aldi's new budget 8in Android tablet has 3G, makes phone calls
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »