First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Delonghi DEIN71 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN71 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner offers intelligent defrosting, three fan speeds, sleep and swing functions, as well as a dehumidifier It also has temperature sensors fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit. Its turbo power function allows you to reach your desired cooling and heating conditions quickly and easily.
Price$ 1,599.00 (AUD)
Buy now (Selling at 34 stores)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||4|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 3 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 4 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
- 5 Aldi's new budget Android smartphone isn't very good value
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.