Delonghi DEIN53 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN53 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner has a temperature sensor fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit, allows the user to choose whether they “sense” the temperature at the unit or at the remote control location. An ionizer helps attract airborne particles directly into the filter to ensure you’ll have improved air quality in your home.
Price$ 1,299.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
- Panasonic to invest $US1.6bn in Tesla's Gigafactory
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTChange Lead- DigitalVIC
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Field Systems Engineer/Administrator - Multiple opportunitiesNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTDatabase Administrator / ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia