Delonghi DEIN27 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN27 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner has a turbo power function that allows you to have the cooling and heating conditions you desire in the shortest time. A temperature sensor fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit, allows the user to choose whether they “sense” the temperature at the unit or at the remote control location. The display with ECC (electronic climate control) makes the air-conditioner extremely easy to use; it features new functions including turbo power, smart, clock, and light.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- FTManager - Field ServicesVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- TPService Delivery ManagerQLD
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTMedia Architect/LeadNSW
- FTiOS Developer - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTEnterprise Sales ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterQLD
- CCNetwork Design EngineerACT
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTLinux EngineerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerACT
- FTNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- FTBI Report DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTFront End UI DeveloperQLD