Delonghi DEIN27 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN27 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner has a turbo power function that allows you to have the cooling and heating conditions you desire in the shortest time. A temperature sensor fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit, allows the user to choose whether they “sense” the temperature at the unit or at the remote control location. The display with ECC (electronic climate control) makes the air-conditioner extremely easy to use; it features new functions including turbo power, smart, clock, and light.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCDelivery Manager - Integration SpaceVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Enterprise ApplicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (MS SQL Server/SQL/Web) 160518/P/626Asia
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java, Scala, Scripting, Hadoop, Spark)NSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTSenior Developer (Full stack)SA
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC