Delonghi DEIN27 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN27 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner has a turbo power function that allows you to have the cooling and heating conditions you desire in the shortest time. A temperature sensor fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit, allows the user to choose whether they “sense” the temperature at the unit or at the remote control location. The display with ECC (electronic climate control) makes the air-conditioner extremely easy to use; it features new functions including turbo power, smart, clock, and light.
Price$ 899.00 (AUD)
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
- Solar on all U.S. roofs would supply 39% of power
- Kuvée Smart Bottle hands-on preview: Go ahead, open all the wine you want
- Samsung Electronics appoints Carl Rose
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- CCProject Manager- transformation from SAP Oracle to SAP HANANSW
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCUX/UI Designer DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - Supply ChainNSW
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- FTSOE Desktop Engineer - must have SCCM 2012NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management Specialist-11Gr2 productsNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Manager (Business Data Management)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCProject Manager/ Sr PMO Analyst - Consulting BackgroundNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA