Contour+ video camera
Contour+ preview: an all-weather video camera that's meant for the extreme sports junkie
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- D-Link camera can be hijacked to become a spy-cam
- Nvidia's pricey Shield Android TV adds some value with 4K YouTube and Netflix HDR in US
- Netflix's Fast.com download tester takes its war against slow ISPs directly to the user
- Nearly 100 classic NFL games headed to YouTube
- Netflix isn’t big on virtual reality for the obvious reasons
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Configuration ManagerACT
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Data/ InformationVIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160620/AP/623Asia
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW