Codemasters The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Corsair's K70 RGP Rapidfire features new gaming-focused Cherry MX switches
- EVE Valkyrie's new Carrier Assault mode will fulfill your Millennium Falcon dreams
- Doom co-creator John Romero teases new PC shooter
- Microsoft kills off its Xbox 360 gaming console, but Xbox 360 games will live on thanks to Xbox One
- Google Play Games 3.7 enables new Gamer ID feature, ditches Google+ sign-in
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCContract IT Assistant (Network & System Mgt.) 160509/ITA/281Asia
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer(IBM DB2/WebSphere)160419/STSE/vmtAsia
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Data ManagementNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Guidewire Billing Center)NSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC