Canon Legria HF S20 camcorder
|Camera resolution (megapixels)||8.59|
|Lens aperture range||f/1.8-3.0|
|Zoom (wide angle)||6.4mm|
|Supported memory media||SD|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||3.5mm headphone jack, Microphone, Mini HDMI, USB 2.0, Video out|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) review: Raising the bar
- 2 Xiaomi Mi4 review: Xiaomi's best yet
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge review: Lightly flawed, Undeniably special
- 4 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 5 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Apple Watch to go on sale in March, claims analyst
- AT&T to acquire Nextel Mexico assets for $1.9 billion
- Facebook in Turkey ordered to block material insulting Prophet Muhammad
- Motorola returns to China, touts phone customization
- Modular smartphones could be reused as computer clusters
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.