Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo NAS drive (4TB)
Buffalo LinkStation Pro Duo review: A small, 4TB network storage device with plenty of useful features
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel will provide early access to fast Optane SSDs via the cloud
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- WD's new external drive is the first self-contained, fully portable Plex media server
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Akitio's combines two speedy technologies in blazing external SSD
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCSenior Digital BA (iOS / Android)NSW
- CCPortfolio Delivery ManagerACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- FTCyber Security Sales Executive / Account DirectorNSW
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW