Brother MFC-J6920DW multifunction centre
Brother's high-end inkjet multifunction device offers Wi-Fi, cloud printing, and NFC, though it's not without its problems
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCIdentity SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- CCSAP Project ManagersNSW
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- FTSOE Operations SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Mobile DeveloperWA
- CCData and Business AnalystACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW