Brother DCP-9010N laser printer
|Stated print speed (b&w)||16|
|Stated print speed (colour)||16|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Adidas to 3D print custom insoles in sneakers
- MIT builds a 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once
- HP’s $69 Deskjet printer makes more efficient use of ink tanks
- HP LaserJets use a new type of toner particle that can improve energy efficiency and print speed
- da Vinci 1.0 AiO: the world’s first personal 3D scanner and printer is coming to Australia
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager - Customer Engagement / NPSVIC
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Systems/SAN EngineerNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT