First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A security product for PC, Mac and Android devices
Sphere is not only a Windows PC-based anti-virus product, it will also work on Macs (Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6 or later, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, and Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later), in addition to Android smartphones and tablets (as long as they are running Android 2.2 or later. It provides protection against viruses, spyware and spam, and helps precent ID theft and fraud by keeping your credentials and credit card data safe. Remote locking and wiping of devices is also available for Android devices. You can use Sphere on an unlimited number of devices, for up to three users.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Latest News Articles
- Facebook app gives free Internet to mobile users in Zambia
- Sony profit leaps on PlayStation 4 strength
- China's Xiaomi rises to fifth place in smartphone rankings
- No patch yet for zero day in Symantec Endpoint Protection software driver
- Android grabs record 85 per cent smartphone share
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 How to pick the right size TV for your living room
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.