First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A security product for PC, Mac and Android devices
Sphere is not only a Windows PC-based anti-virus product, it will also work on Macs (Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6 or later, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, and Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later), in addition to Android smartphones and tablets (as long as they are running Android 2.2 or later. It provides protection against viruses, spyware and spam, and helps precent ID theft and fraud by keeping your credentials and credit card data safe. Remote locking and wiping of devices is also available for Android devices. You can use Sphere on an unlimited number of devices, for up to three users.
- Sphere 99.95
Latest News Articles
- Moving a city to Linux needs political backing, says Munich project leader
- Debate over NSA surveillance shifts with judge's ruling, task force report
- Huawei sends 400Gbps over next-generation optical network
- Oracle buying marketing software vendor Responsys for $1.5 billion
- BlackBerry CEO: We'd love to try iOS, Android
Most Popular Articles
- 1 How to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 to Android 4.3 Google Edition
- 2 Portable Air Conditioners
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
- 5 LCD vs plasma vs LED TVs buying guide
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- SecurityView all »
- Software and ServicesView all »
- Servers & StorageView all »
- Desktop PCsView all »
- NotebooksView all »