A security product for PC, Mac and Android devices
Sphere is not only a Windows PC-based anti-virus product, it will also work on Macs (Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6 or later, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, and Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later), in addition to Android smartphones and tablets (as long as they are running Android 2.2 or later. It provides protection against viruses, spyware and spam, and helps precent ID theft and fraud by keeping your credentials and credit card data safe. Remote locking and wiping of devices is also available for Android devices. You can use Sphere on an unlimited number of devices, for up to three users.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z3 review: The no-frills flagship
- 2 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 review: The busiest, biggest and best Samsung phablet
- 4 Aldi's $279 Bauhn Sphere review: Disappointing
- 5 Nokia Lumia 735 review: Perfectly ordinary
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Google Android One phones to sell in three more Asian countries
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Sony looking for ways to distribute 'The Interview' online
- Sony hack was 'cyber vandalism,' not act of war, says Obama
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.