BenQ SP890 multimedia projector
The BenQ SP890 can be used as a home theatre projector or for boardroom presentations
Price$ 4,799.00 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
- Vivid Sydney 2012 gets some love from will.i.am
- InFocus releases cheap short-throw projector
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTSystems Applications ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (HP-UX/Oracle RDBMS) 160720/SA/113Asia
- FTGraduate IT supportNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCSAP FICO Consultant/SAP FICO Stream LeadNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL) 1600803/SA/255Asia
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- FTPortfolio Governance ConsultantNSW
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager- Change ManagementSA
- CCNetwork DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- CCDW/BI DeveloperACT
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT