Belkin Australia Compact Surge Protector
- Unlimited warranty for connected devices, recessed sockets, protected light, phone line surge protection
- Minimal cable management
Although we were unable to properly test the capabilities of this surge protector, we like the design, safety features and warranty support of simple device.
Price$ 149.95 (AUD)
Best Deals (Selling at 1 store)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Don't look now, but Harry Potter's invisibility cloak just got a big step closer
- Oculus ships all Rift preorders, but made-for-VR Touch controllers still a ways off
- Xounts Up hands-on preview: Two parts wireless speaker, one part objet d'art
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Is VR ready for business use? Six industries getting to grips with virtual reality
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCSenior PHP Developer (12 month contract )VIC
- CCMac (iOS) Support Engineer - $30 p/h - Three Year ContractNSW
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCIT/Telco Graduate | 12mth ContractVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- CCReport Business Analyst- BI, Oracle, SAP, TableauNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Lotus Notes/PC LAN) 160722/ITA/474Asia
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSenior Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSoftware Developer- CobolACT
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- CCOSS/BSS Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperSA
- CCExcel Modelling specialist/consultant.VIC
- FTProject ManagerVIC