Avanquest Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007
- Quickly and efficiently finds all the drivers on your systems, easy to use, very helpful
- Backing up files can take a while
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 makes it easy to ensure that all your drivers are up-to-date and helps correct any problems so your system runs just that little bit smoother. In the event of a system crash, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is an invaluable time-saving tool. And at $36.97 it's good value for money too.
Price$ 36.97 (AUD)
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is designed to eliminate the time and effort needed to locate a required driver. The software will back up all the drivers on your system and copies them to an .exe auto installer, so that should anything go wrong with your PC it's easy to reinstall them.
When we put Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 to the test, we found the backup option quickly and efficiently found all the drivers on our systems, from mice, keyboards and monitors to the sound and graphics cards and even our mobile phones and digital cameras. Users are also given the option to select a specific category of drivers they would like to back up. Choose from Currently Used driver, Windows Original drivers or Disconnected Device drivers. Within these categories users can also choose sub-categories such as mice, keyboards, monitors or processors.
Avanquest also claims that Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 will search for updates and load new drivers on to your PC to ensure it's always up-to-date. When we ran a search for updates on our machine, six different drivers were identified and they covered everything from our wireless mouse to the connected digital camera and also the processor. We downloaded and installed the drivers immediately and did find that the machine worked a little bit quicker.
Priced at $36.97, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 also offers the function to automatically search its online database of 30,000 drivers and alert users if there any updates to the driver they currently use. This function can be programmed to take place every time the machine starts up, or users can engage it sporadically. We also found the Device Diagnostics tool, which checks the drivers and devices for any problems and corrects them.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Latest News Articles
- What Microsoft is taking away from Windows 10 in the Anniversary Update
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCMS Access DeveloperNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Cognos/JAVA/J2EE) 160831/SA/122Asia
- CCFull stack Java Developer- NoSQL database, Amazon AWS productsNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW