Avanquest Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007
- Quickly and efficiently finds all the drivers on your systems, easy to use, very helpful
- Backing up files can take a while
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 makes it easy to ensure that all your drivers are up-to-date and helps correct any problems so your system runs just that little bit smoother. In the event of a system crash, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is an invaluable time-saving tool. And at $36.97 it's good value for money too.
Price$ 36.97 (AUD)
Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 is designed to eliminate the time and effort needed to locate a required driver. The software will back up all the drivers on your system and copies them to an .exe auto installer, so that should anything go wrong with your PC it's easy to reinstall them.
When we put Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 to the test, we found the backup option quickly and efficiently found all the drivers on our systems, from mice, keyboards and monitors to the sound and graphics cards and even our mobile phones and digital cameras. Users are also given the option to select a specific category of drivers they would like to back up. Choose from Currently Used driver, Windows Original drivers or Disconnected Device drivers. Within these categories users can also choose sub-categories such as mice, keyboards, monitors or processors.
Avanquest also claims that Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 will search for updates and load new drivers on to your PC to ensure it's always up-to-date. When we ran a search for updates on our machine, six different drivers were identified and they covered everything from our wireless mouse to the connected digital camera and also the processor. We downloaded and installed the drivers immediately and did find that the machine worked a little bit quicker.
Priced at $36.97, Driver Genius Professional Edition 2007 also offers the function to automatically search its online database of 30,000 drivers and alert users if there any updates to the driver they currently use. This function can be programmed to take place every time the machine starts up, or users can engage it sporadically. We also found the Device Diagnostics tool, which checks the drivers and devices for any problems and corrects them.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- PowerDVD 16 gains 360-degree video playback: Here's how it works
- Microsoft will miss its one billion Windows 10 device target
- Google is working to make every website viewable in VR
- Twitter's new stickers are more useful than Snapchat
- YouTube is bringing live broadcasting for all to its mobile apps
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCApplication Tester - Windows 10 ProjectWA
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Analysts - multiple rolesNSW
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCInformatica DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- CCLead Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP MM / Ariba Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCSales Support Associate - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCTechnical Architect - CloudNSW